The Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel is a newly renovated Marriott property in a prime location on the Truckee River. The hotel web site says it best:
Extraordinary experiences await you here at the Renaissance Reno Downtown Hotel. We’ve created an eclectic atmosphere that is uniquely our own, celebrating the local flavor that personifies this city. Discover our one-of-a-kind hotel rooms, which feature business amenities including a moveable desk and modern Plug-In technology. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sierra Mountains or the river from your accommodations, or stretch out on your bed after a day spent discovering Reno’s many attractions. Additional perks at our 4-star hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Begin or end your day with a meal at our inviting on-site restaurant, or play a game of bocce on the hotel court. If you’re hosting a meeting or an event, you’ll be delighted with our chic venue spaces – especially our ballroom, with its sweeping downtown views. And thoughtful amenities like a free Wi-Fi in public spaces make your stay that much more enjoyable. We can’t wait to welcome you to the Renaissance Reno Downtown.
FOR INANE ATTENDEES
The conference room rate of $199 Standard, or $219 Deluxe per night (plus applicable taxes and fees) is available Saturday, July 28th through Friday August 2nd, 2019. You have a choice of a room with one King bed or two Queen beds. There are also a few suites available at $259 per night. Make sure to reserve early to ensure your preferred choice of room. Participants may be able to add extra days before and after, also at the INANE rate–you should call the hotel directly at 1.775.321.5878 and mention INANE to arrange this.
Note the following additional information:
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Choice of superior Queen with 2 queen size beds or superior King with 1 king size bed; there are some suites available, too!
- Last day to reserve conference room rate: June 30, 2019.
- Complimentary guestroom internet access.
- Valet parking is available at $15 per day with in and out privileges.
- There is a fitness center with pool at the hotel.
- Pets are allowed!
- Check in: 3 pm; Check out: 12 noon.
- The hotel is 3.4 miles from the Reno/Tahoe International Airport. The hotel does not offer an airport shuttle. A taxi or Uber from the airport is approximately $15.