We have been busy as can be organizing yet another fabulous INANE conference! We will have our typical program on Tuesday July 30th through Thursday August 1st, plus an optional pre-conference day on July 29th, featuring a new E3 – “Extreme Education for Editors.” Details about this exciting new program will be forthcoming! The INANE 2019 conference will feature:
- A choice of a tour to either Virginia City or Carson City on Tuesday afternoon,
- Opening reception onTuesday evening, with an overview of the many attractions in and around Reno and an exciting Gala speaker.
- Plenary speakers on Wednesday and Thursday, addressing topics from the latest information related to the evolving digital environment, challenges of technology and nursing roles in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
- A host of breakout sessions showcasing our own INANE colleagues.
- COPE Forum on Thursday afternoon, to close the conference.
As of today, you can access all of the following:
- Register for INANE 2019. Early bird registration is open until January 15, 2019 for $495.
- Reserve your room at the Reno Renaissance Hotel.
- Submit an abstract for a breakout session.
- Sign up to be a sponsor for INANE 2019.
And if you want more details on each of these items, click here:
- INANE 2019 Registration Overview and Details
- Our hotel: Reno Renaissance
- Abstract Submission for Posters and Breakouts
- Sponsorship Opportunities
On behalf of the planning committee, we look forward to welcoming you to INANE 2019 in Reno!
INANE 2019 Planning Committee:
Peggy Chinn, Leslie Nicoll, Julie Snethen, Francie Likis, Joyce Fitzpatrick, Kathy Gould, Chris Vourakis, Fiona Timmins, Dorothy Dunn